Paper Renewal Facts:
- Licensees may download and print the appropriate renewal application from here or request a paper renewal package by written request sent directly to the HBLB.
- Paper renewals become available on October 1st of each year and will be accepted as timely renewed when received via U.S Mail or overnight service provided they are postmarked on or before November 30th.
- All renewals received postmarked between December 1st and December 31st will be considered late, and a $50 late fee will be required.
- As of January 1st, any license remaining to be renewed will be considered expired, and a $350 expired license application processing fee will automatically be applied.
- Paper renewals must include payment by check, cashiers check or money order made payable to the Home Builders Licensure Board.
- A link is provided here for online credit report ordering.