Renewal season began October 1, 2023. All licensees and/or designated qualifying representatives for a corporation, limited liability company, or partnership under the age of 60 must obtain six (6) credit hours of Board approved continuing education before being issued a 2024 license.
At least two (2) credit hours each year must come from an Alabama specific course.
The providers have five days to notify the Board that continuing education is complete. (Keep copies of course completion certificates for your records.)
- Military who were activated/deployed for 90 consecutive days during a licensure year
- Licensee submitting renewal application for the first time.
- Licensee experiencing a personal hardship (Must be approved by Continuing Education Committee).
- Licensee who has taught continuing education approved by the Board. (See Continuing Education Policies and Procedures)
- Inactive licensees. Six (6) hours continuing education must be completed to return to active status.
- Licensees who will be 60 by October 1st.