Renewals begin October 1, 2023. All licensees and/or designated qualifying representatives for a corporation, limited liability company, or partnership under the age of 60 must obtain six (6) credit hours of continuing education before being issued a 2024 license.
- At least two (2) credit hours each year must come from an Alabama specific course.
- The providers will notify the Board when you have completed continuing education.
- Military who were activated/deployed for 90 consecutive days during a licensure year
- Licensee submitting renewal application for the first time.
- Licensee experiencing a personal hardship (Must be approved by Continuing Education Committee).
- Licensee who has taught continuing education approved by the Board.
- Inactive licensees. Six (6) hours continuing education must be completed to return to active status.
- Licensees who will be 60 by October 1st.